• Young people aged up to 18 years to show ID card or passport to verify age.
• Students and students of higher educational institutions, Educational Technology .
• Institutions or equivalent faculty Member - States of the European Union and the Schools Guides, by showing their student ID.
• Members Companies and Associations of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites in Greece by showing a certified member card.
• The accompanying blind and disabled people.
Days of free admission for all visitors to all sites and museums:
6th April , DAY MELINAS MERKOURI
18th April , International Day for Monuments
18th May , International Museum Day
27th September, WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
Last weekend of September , EUROPEAN HERITAGE DAYS
All Sundays of each month from 1st November - March 31st
The first Sunday of every month except July , August and September